Tuesday 25 October 2011

HELLO? Is Anybody Still Out There?

Hey guys. It's been a while, but I am finally back posting to the blog. As I said to Brent this morning, MacDougalds aren't quitters...well, that may not be entirely true. I did quite karate after only 3 classes, hockey because I had to play with boys, baton-twirling because I kept injuring myself, ballet because I couldn't make me knees touch the ground while sitting with my feet together, and....well we could be here all day.

But when it comes to the important stuff, the things I really like to do like vent my frustrations in cyberspace, I am not a quitter.

I'm back baby.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, keep them coming, Welcome Back...It is uncanny how Sophie is a mini-Angela when you were that age. You should be published, I may just collect your stories and publish them and make big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    LOL
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy !!! Now I have one more thing to add to my list !! Love the Pictures of the girls............they are beautiful!!!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete