Friday 9 December 2011

Dog Sledding

I was cleaning out my inbox today and came across some pictures from my dog-sledding adventure my parents and I took last December when they were up visiting us.

I should probably mention that it absolutely killed Dad that his dog team rode BEHIND ours all the way to the halfway point. I could hear him killing himself behind me, hollering at those dogs and calling out all sorts of commands he made up that he thought sounded encouraging. I am sure the dogs had no sweet clue what he wanted them to do.

When it was time to turn around and head back to town, Dad innocently suggested we might want to switch dog teams "just to see" if the issue was dog- or captain-related.
Me and my captain Scott

Mom, you've never looked better


Scott and I in the lead, and Mom & Dad bringing up the rear

Only Mom would wear a pink scarf and lipstick while dog-sledding

No comments:

Post a Comment