Wednesday 23 November 2011

Best Pyjamas in the World

If you are looking for the perfect pair of pyjamas, you can end your search for I have found them. They were a challenge to find, but here they are....sleepwear from Gap Body. I recently purchased my second pair of pyjamas from Gap, and I am just as happy with this pair as I was with the other. My mom got me a flannel set last year, and I just bought myself a lighter set for this winter.

For me, pyjamas are extremely hard to buy. They have to meet the following criteria:
  1. not too hot
  2. not too skimpy
  3. not too bulky
  4. not too tight
  5. not too long in the legs or the sleeves
  6. not hideous
And these pyjamas meet all of the above criteria and more. They fit nicely, but are not too tight or too loose. They don't lose their shape when washed or stretched, and they have this nice little lace around the v-neck. I absolutely love them, and am maybe a little too eager to slip into them when I get home from work.

I have tried to find a picture of them online, but was unsuccessful. Here is the link if you are in the market for the perfect jammies:

http://www.gapcanada.ca/browse/category.do?cid=29504

No comments:

Post a Comment